Tomorrow, we’re inviting you to join our webinar called “The Essentials of Safety Risk Assessments” co-hosted by Dr. Michael Wrinch and Matthew Keeler, P.Eng.
- Date: June 24, 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (PDT)
- Location: Go-To-Webinar (Online)
- Presenters: Dr. Michael Wrinch, Matthew Keeler
- Cost: Free
Risk assessments are critical to an organization’s health and safety mandate. Complex machinery can be hazardous to personnel without having a holistic understanding of their risk factors.
The term ‘safety risk assessment’ refers to identifying areas of risk and creating a process to eliminate or mitigate them to an acceptable level of safety.
Learn about the importance of risk assessments through real-case scenarios. Then conduct your own risk assessment using our easy-to-use template.
By the end of this webinar you’ll:
- Gain a holistic overview of safety risk assessments.
- Learn the step-by-step process of conducting a risk assessment.
- See an example of a real case study.
- Participate in a workshop and download our take-home risk assessment template.
- Have a Q&A session with two risk management professionals.
About the speakers:
Dr. Michael Wrinch is the founder of Hedgehog Technologies. He’s a functional safety engineer certified through TÜV Rheinland and a risk management professional with over 20 years of experience. Michael has engineered world-class amusement rides, renewable energy systems, industrial control systems, and more.
Matthew Keeler is a functional safety engineer certified through TÜV Rheinland, an international gold standard in safety. Throughout his career, Matthew has worked on challenging projects from designing military-grade submarines to creating electrical controls for innovative amusement rides.
This is your last chance to register. Don’t miss out!