The process of determining if a project should move forward requires extensive planning, consideration, and research. Business case studies are a method of identifying a myriad of factors that support an investors decision to move forward with a project. They are an iterative process that evolves over the life cycle of a project as changes arise.
While the individual goals of clients vary, Hedgehog follows a clear process to report the best value strategy:
- Specification and desired outcomes
- Return on investment
- Balance sheets over the product life
- Product life and benefits
- Technological assessment
- Financial and non-financial business impacts
- Cash flow and return on invested capital
- Risk assessment and mitigative actions
- Economic impacts
- Recommended next steps
Without a proper analysis, the project is at risk of becoming a financial burden with problems occurring at various stages including delays. Hedgehog performs business case studies from a holistic level that accounts for scope, schedule, budget changes, risk, and the economic benefits after a project concludes.